Wholesale Heavy Duty Radio Shuttle is an excellent storage option versus pallet flow, drive-in racking, and floor stacking. The systems are popular in cold storage, food and beverage processing, and general storage. Companies worldwide use professional warehouse radio shuttle system to reduce labor and forklift transport in bulk pallet handling areas. Wholesale Heavy Duty Radio Shuttle are energy efficient, require no batteries or chargers, and work 24/7 in temperatures down to -40 degrees.
The Wholesale Heavy Duty Radio Shuttles are specially designed to bear loads up to 1500 kgs with a swift yet controlled motion and they make sure that the least amount of space is left between pallets. This is what makes this system the most compact and space-effective system among others. Multiple shuttles can be controlled via a single remote and can fill up or empty a whole channel on receiving a single command. The remote (a tablet operating on the network) needs the authentication of an authorized person which reduces the risk of unauthorized access of pallets. The Wholesale Heavy Duty Radio Shuttle also comes with appropriate safety measures like safety stops, rail end stops pallet centering, etc.
1. Compared with drive in rack, the radio shuttle racking system is high safety for forklift no need to enter the racking, which reduces shelf collision risk.
2. Greatly improved warehouse cargo access efficiency.
3. High warehouse utilization rate & work efficiency, greatly reduce job waiting time.
4. Different types of products can be levered with flexible access.
5. More stable and safe on structure compared with drive in or drive through rack.
6. First in first out or first in last out can be realized.
7. Can be automatically sorted and inventory.
8. The radio shuttle works at the same time with the forklift, which greatly improve shelf access efficiency.
● Lightweight lithium battery – 14kg compared to 40kg used in other models
● A single charge gives an eight-hour operational capacity based on a throughput of 30 pallets per hour
● 900 recharging cycles (compared to 300 using a conventional gel battery)
● Cold store shuttle storage model that can be used in deep-freeze environments of down to -30°C without loss of power or operational efficiency
● Variable distance adjustment between pallets
● Innovative placement using laser technology
● Minimal maintenance required
● Ease of inventory counting/stock take
● Connection to WMS
● Total flexibility
● 24-hour support service
Nanjing Weida Logistics Equipment Co., Ltd located in Nanjing is a professional and leading manufacturer of storage equipment. We have the full line-ups of racking, shelving, and their matched products including long span shelving, selective pallet rack, drive in rack, mezzanine rack, gravity rack, cantilever rack, push back rack, radio shuttle rack, ASRS system, steel pallet, stacking racking, steel cages and etc. These products were sold well in China's domestic market and overseas.
|Model||Radio Shuttle Rack|
|Pallet Size||A) W1200*D1000mm||B)W1200*D1200mm||C) W1200*D1100mm||D) W1200*D800mm|
|Materials Optional||A) Quality Steel Q235A used for normal temperature storage situation|
|B) Quality Steel Q235B used for cold storage room|
|C) Environmental protection powder for surface treatment--powder coating|
|Craft-work||A) hole-punching||B) cold rolling||C) welding||D) powder coating|
|Structure||A) bolted structure||B) welded structure|
|Color||A) as to our standard model||B) according to customer's requests|
|Pack model||A) standard export packing||B) according to customer's requests|
|Package material||A) transparent and dust-proof poly-sheet|
|B) hard carton paper|
|C) long and thin plywood bar|
|D) plywood pallet; steel and plastic straps|
|E) air bag used when loading container|
|MOQ||5-10 sets; the model is subject to your requirements|
|Payment||A) T/T||B) LC||C) Paypal or Western Union|
|Warranty||A) one year against manufacturing defect|
|B) 8-10 years of life time, offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred|
|Quantity||A) 20' container||B) 40' container||C) a sample order|
|Delivery time||In 15 days||In 20 days||In 7 days|
|Note||All racks can be customized|
Our dedicated and experienced team will take the time to understand your goals and assess your needs. Our extensive market knowledge and practical experience enable us to design and develop a bespoke system that is as unique as your business. Here at Weida, we aim to maximize your available space and increase productivity by creating innovative and ‘outside the box’ solutions. Our commitment to excellence, our portfolio, and our recommendations provide our customers with confidence in our ability to deliver solutions that are not only superior but very cost-effective. Our in-house services simplify the process from design to installation by giving you just one port of call. By continuing to remain independent across the whole market we commit to providing our valued customers with the highest quality, all at competitive prices. We aim to fit our pallet rack systems with as little inconvenience to our clients as possible, using highly experienced fitters overseen by qualified project managers.
1 Compared with drive in rack, it's high safety for forklift no need to enter the racking, which reduce shelf collision risk;
2 greatly improvedwarehouse cargo access efficiency ;
3 High warehouse utilization rate & work efficiency, greatly reduce job waiting time;
4 Different types of products can be levered flexible access;
5 More stable and safety on structure compared with drive in or drive through rack;
6 First in first out or first in last out can be realized;
7 can be automatically sorted and inventory;
8 Radio shuttle works at same time with forklift,which greatly improve shelf access efficiency
Infomatiion you need provide us:
The basic essential factor for designing of heavy duty pallet racking and warehouse:
First, cargo and pallet:
1. Cargo weight (including pallet or steel box pallet).
2. the size of pallet and cargo.
3. the direction as the fork lifter enters the pallet to deposit and withdrawal cargo.
Second, forks lifter:
* model or technical parameter of Forklift.
* biggest height of lift and the shortest distance for the channel to be used of forklift.
1. the plane size of warehouse.
2. the only high can be used of warehouse.
3. the direction and the request as cargo enter the storehouse.
We ensure the most productive warehouse pallet rack solution is provided whether working from your plans or developing a cost-effective layout that is just right for your needs. You are assured of the best designed, most efficient and safest racking.
We also supply accessories like collumn guard, barrier, decking panel, adjustable base plate, wire mesh plate, truck rail etc, and other material handling equipment for warehouse storage.