Steel Radio Shuttle Racking for Warehouse Storage is a high-density pallet storage system making it easier to load and unload goods thanks to an electric carrier – Radio-Shuttle cart used. It is an “advanced version” of drive in racking, as forklift does not need to run into the aisles. In the right circumstances, radio shuttle racking is a valuable stock management and storage tool: keeping pallets of fragile or high-value goods safe, secure, and well cataloged.
The automatic and fro movement of the Steel Radio Shuttle Racking for Warehouse Storage without using forklifts results in lower operation costs, more productivity, faster loading/unloading, and worriless storage cycles. The Steel Radio Shuttle Racking for Warehouse Storage (also known as pallet shuttle) is based on both FIFO and LIFO inventory management principles. If the racks are open on one end, the storing and picking of the pallets is done from the same end which means that the first pallet to go in will be the last one to come out (LIFO). If the racks are open from opposite ends, then the storing and picking will be done on opposite ends without any interference. This means that the first pallet to go in will be the first one to come out (FIFO).
● Improved storage density. Up to 80% of warehouse space can be used.
● Time saving and safe. Forklifts just take the pallets at the front of the racking. No need to enter into aisles.
● The shutter racking structure is much steadier than drive-in racking.
● First in First out, First in Last out can happen at the same time.
● It permits the storage of different reference numbers per module.
● Less damage to the racking units as the forklift does not enter the racking unit.
● Compatible with different pallet sizes.
● Ideal for large quantities with less variety. such as tobacco, chemical, beverages, foods, etc.. especially ideal for storage in freezer and cold warehouse.
1. Radio shuttle racking systems can change warehouse performance and capacity, especially in FILO and FIFO systems.
2. The ability to create storage channels for up to 100 pallets can profoundly change the potential storage capacity of any warehouse using a FILO or FIFO system. Once the pallet enters the racking system, the shuttle completes all the work, resulting in significant performance advantages due to reduced travel time and maintenance issues.
3. The radio shuttle shelf system can also change the performance of the shipping area, which is usually a key performance indicator of the overall efficiency of the warehouse.
4. By incorporating a radio shuttle shelf system, companies can minimize waiting and loading time by creating dedicated areas with pre-prepared pallets ready to be loaded onto trucks.
5. Learn how we can change picking time, increase safety, and reduce inventory damage with the FILO radio shuttle.
|Model||Radio Shuttle Rack|
|Pallet Size||A) W1200*D1000mm||B)W1200*D1200mm||C) W1200*D1100mm||D) W1200*D800mm|
|Materials Optional||A) Quality Steel Q235A used for normal temperature storage situation|
|B) Quality Steel Q235B used for cold storage room|
|C) Environmental protection powder for surface treatment--powder coating|
|Craft-work||A) hole-punching||B) cold rolling||C) welding||D) powder coating|
|Structure||A) bolted structure||B) welded structure|
|Color||A) as to our standard model||B) according to customer's requests|
|Pack model||A) standard export packing||B) according to customer's requests|
|Package material||A) transparent and dust-proof poly-sheet|
|B) hard carton paper|
|C) long and thin plywood bar|
|D) plywood pallet; steel and plastic straps|
|E) air bag used when loading container|
|MOQ||5-10 sets; the model is subject to your requirements|
|Payment||A) T/T||B) LC||C) Paypal or Western Union|
|Warranty||A) one year against manufacturing defect|
|B) 8-10 years of life time, offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred|
|Quantity||A) 20' container||B) 40' container||C) a sample order|
|Delivery time||In 15 days||In 20 days||In 7 days|
|Note||All racks can be customized|
1 Compared with drive in rack, it's high safety for forklift no need to enter the racking, which reduce shelf collision risk;
2 greatly improvedwarehouse cargo access efficiency ;
3 High warehouse utilization rate & work efficiency, greatly reduce job waiting time;
4 Different types of products can be levered flexible access;
5 More stable and safety on structure compared with drive in or drive through rack;
6 First in first out or first in last out can be realized;
7 can be automatically sorted and inventory;
8 Radio shuttle works at same time with forklift,which greatly improve shelf access efficiency
Infomatiion you need provide us:
The basic essential factor for designing of heavy duty pallet racking and warehouse:
First, cargo and pallet:
1. Cargo weight (including pallet or steel box pallet).
2. the size of pallet and cargo.
3. the direction as the fork lifter enters the pallet to deposit and withdrawal cargo.
Second, forks lifter:
* model or technical parameter of Forklift.
* biggest height of lift and the shortest distance for the channel to be used of forklift.
1. the plane size of warehouse.
2. the only high can be used of warehouse.
3. the direction and the request as cargo enter the storehouse.
We ensure the most productive warehouse pallet rack solution is provided whether working from your plans or developing a cost-effective layout that is just right for your needs. You are assured of the best designed, most efficient and safest racking.
We also supply accessories like collumn guard, barrier, decking panel, adjustable base plate, wire mesh plate, truck rail etc, and other material handling equipment for warehouse storage.