Drive-Through Radio Shuttle Racking is a storage system for high-density pallets which facilitates the loading and unloading of goods from an electric cart called the Radio-Shuttle. Forklift/ Stacker lift the load on to the Radio-Shuttle which moves along the rails to place it in Its location. Different sensors control the movement of stored cargo with high accuracy. The operator guides all the movement of the Radio-Shuttle through a remote control which transfers commands. One transmitter can command several units at once.
In Pallet Runner Rack System, a battery-powered, radio-controlled shuttle is used to deposit and retrieve pallets. These shuttles run on specially designed rails and the pallets are stored one behind another giving very dense storage without the forklifts entering the aisles. In addition to offering a similar capacity to push back and drive in systems in terms of cubic storage, High Space Radio Shuttles is a much more viable solution for deep storage that takes advantage of the high ceilings of modern industrial and warehousing units.
Best Suited for
● Very Dense Storage
● Large Batches & Small SKUs
1. Save space
● Store more pallets deep, since channels can stand more than 131 ft high. The maximum verticality is determined by the handling equipment used.
● The system works with minimal clearances between levels, which permits high-density storage.
● Built-in sensors on the shuttles help position loads intelligently, eliminating empty spaces in the storage lanes. As a result, the effective capacity of the warehouse (which considers goods flowing in and out of the warehouse) reflects its physical capacity.
2. Save time
● Loading and unloading times are reduced since the operator does not have to move around inside the lanes.
● The shuttle can travel at speeds of 295 ft/min when empty, or 148 ft/min when loaded.
● Load lifting cycle of just 2 seconds.
● With just a single command, the shuttle can progressively fill or empty a whole lane.
3. Increased productivity
● More goods flowing in and out of the warehouse.
● Unlike standard drive-in systems, items can be grouped by channels, rather than requiring a full lane. Greater product diversification is the result.
● Optimization of operator movements through the product-to-person system, i.e., the load that moves to the operator.
● While the Pallet Shuttle carries out a command, the operator collects another pallet, achieving continuous workflows.
● Depending on temperature and load conditions, the shuttle can operate up to 10 hours, working at full performance.
● The easy-access lithium batteries have fast connections, makeing them cable-free. So, battery units can be changed quickly without interrupting the operational cycle.
4. Elimination of errors.
● The shuttle rack system is easy to use and maintain.
● A single tablet can control up to 18 shuttles.
● Inventory function means the shuttle counts how many pallets are stored in a channel.
5. Cost savings
These benefits, combined with its efficient energy use, lead to immediate cost savings, making the Pallet Shuttle one of the most cost-effective compact storage systems around.
● The shuttle has built-in sensors that enable different types of pallets to be detected and handled.
● The 4048 and 4840 Pallet Shuttle models work with different pallet sizes and widths. For example, the 4048 model can handle 40 inch deep pallets (and around 48 inch front ways). The 4840 model can handle 48 inch deep GMA pallets.
● All shuttles can operate in LIFO or FIFO mode. The operator simply selects the mode they wish to work with from the tablet.
● The shuttle platform is designed to carry pallets that have a 1 inch max. buckling limit.
● Any type of forklift can be used to handle the shuttle.
● Handle up to 3,307 lbs per pallet.
● Install the Easy WMS Interlake Mecalux Warehouse Management ● ● System Easy WMS on any compatible operator tablet.
● As a scalable system, it is easy to increase the number of shuttles in operation to match increasing productivity needs.
● Thanks to the way that the structure is built, and given that forklifts do not need to drive into the shuttle racks, the risk of accidents is practically non-existent. The metallic bays are not damaged, thus maintenance is kept to a minimum.
● A user management feature prevents unauthorized personnel from operating the shuttles.
● Both the racking and the shuttles have built-in safety features specifically designed to ensure the Pallet Shuttle system operates correctly: rail end stops, pallet centralizers, position sensors, etc.
1) Individual access to all pallets to the full height of the warehouse.
2) Elegant appearance, sturdy and durable.
3) The system is also speedily installed and simple to adjust.
4) The beam levels are adjustable by 50mm,50.8mm,75mm,76.2mm.
5) Lower level pallets can be located on the floor picking pallets.
6) Accessories available can accommodate every unit load type.
|Model||Radio Shuttle Rack|
|Pallet Size||A) W1200*D1000mm||B)W1200*D1200mm||C) W1200*D1100mm||D) W1200*D800mm|
|Materials Optional||A) Quality Steel Q235A used for normal temperature storage situation|
|B) Quality Steel Q235B used for cold storage room|
|C) Environmental protection powder for surface treatment--powder coating|
|Craft-work||A) hole-punching||B) cold rolling||C) welding||D) powder coating|
|Structure||A) bolted structure||B) welded structure|
|Color||A) as to our standard model||B) according to customer's requests|
|Pack model||A) standard export packing||B) according to customer's requests|
|Package material||A) transparent and dust-proof poly-sheet|
|B) hard carton paper|
|C) long and thin plywood bar|
|D) plywood pallet; steel and plastic straps|
|E) air bag used when loading container|
|MOQ||5-10 sets; the model is subject to your requirements|
|Payment||A) T/T||B) LC||C) Paypal or Western Union|
|Warranty||A) one year against manufacturing defect|
|B) 8-10 years of life time, offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred|
|Quantity||A) 20' container||B) 40' container||C) a sample order|
|Delivery time||In 15 days||In 20 days||In 7 days|
|Note||All racks can be customized|
1 Compared with drive in rack, it's high safety for forklift no need to enter the racking, which reduce shelf collision risk;
2 greatly improvedwarehouse cargo access efficiency ;
3 High warehouse utilization rate & work efficiency, greatly reduce job waiting time;
4 Different types of products can be levered flexible access;
5 More stable and safety on structure compared with drive in or drive through rack;
6 First in first out or first in last out can be realized;
7 can be automatically sorted and inventory;
8 Radio shuttle works at same time with forklift,which greatly improve shelf access efficiency
Infomatiion you need provide us:
The basic essential factor for designing of heavy duty pallet racking and warehouse:
First, cargo and pallet:
1. Cargo weight (including pallet or steel box pallet).
2. the size of pallet and cargo.
3. the direction as the fork lifter enters the pallet to deposit and withdrawal cargo.
Second, forks lifter:
* model or technical parameter of Forklift.
* biggest height of lift and the shortest distance for the channel to be used of forklift.
1. the plane size of warehouse.
2. the only high can be used of warehouse.
3. the direction and the request as cargo enter the storehouse.
We ensure the most productive warehouse pallet rack solution is provided whether working from your plans or developing a cost-effective layout that is just right for your needs. You are assured of the best designed, most efficient and safest racking.
We also supply accessories like collumn guard, barrier, decking panel, adjustable base plate, wire mesh plate, truck rail etc, and other material handling equipment for warehouse storage.