The Massive Storage Radio Shuttle Racking has independent charging radio shuttles, allowing pallets to run on a guide rail with the control of a manual radio. The shuttle can reach under the pallets to access the goods that are stored deep within the rack system, lifting them from the guide rail and sending it to the front-end exit. Then you can use either a forklift to extract the goods or move the shuttle to another guide rail. The cold storage rack is a radio shuttle racking, and radio shuttle system. The high-density storage solution is commonly used for cold storage solutions.
Massive Storage Radio Shuttle Racking is a racking system with high-density storage including racking and electrically powered pallet runners which works with forklifts. The high efficient storage solution provides a new option to maximum use of warehouse volume. Massive Storage Radio Shuttle Racking makes a new concept for loading pallets and storage space, utilizes the warehouse space more adequately and flexibility comparing with other traditional storage styles.
● Combined shuttle racking: Combined shuttle racking system is a full automatic intensive storage system that consists of a month-and-child shuttle, guide rail, racking, hoist, pallet conveyor, automatic control system, RWCS, and WMS.
● Shuttle and Bridge stacking system: Intelligent shuttle collaborate with warehouse stacker in WCS planes. They will manage the whole position together, which will largely increase the management range of stackers.
● Multi-level Shuttle warehouse system: Traditional multi-level warehouse system, is one single level add on another in the case to make full use of space. Due to the high loading requirement of building floors, it leads to high cost and waste of space in height.
The radio shuttle racking system is sometimes compared to a drive in / drive through racking system because it allows a similar storage density. However, the radio shuttle provides significant advantages over other racking systems.
To retrieve pallets stored in the middle of a drive-in rack system, the forklift operator has to drive down a very long and narrow racking aisle, lift the pallet, and then reverse back out of the long and narrow racking aisle. Forklift operators can make simple mistakes like that even with normal aisles. The risk of an incident goes up as they drive deeper into the racking system. The risk is further increased because the place where a user is most likely to make a mistake is when they are deep inside the racking system. This puts the operator at even greater risk if an accident were to happen – they would be buried deep inside a collapsed rack system.
Risks are greatly reduced by using a radio shuttle rack system. Forklift operators do not need to drive down narrow aisles to retrieve a pallet
Forklifts stay in normal aisles where operators are most familiar and comfortable. In the event of a racking incident, the employee would not be deep inside the racking system.
2. The efficiency of a Radio Shuttle Rack
The Radio Shuttle System provides significant efficiency gains.
3. Drive Distance
Forklifts only need to come to the correct bay. The radio shuttle car then retrieves the pallet. Secondly, it brings the pallet to the front of the rack. The pallet is loaded by the forklift. The forklift saves time and fuel by not having to drive down a deep rack aisle.
While the forklift removes one pallet (ie, for loading on a truck), the shuttle car can go to retrieve the next pallet and bring it to the edge of the rack system. This makes it much quicker to unload a bay of pallets using the Radio Shuttle System.
● Loading: The forklift puts the pallet on the outer position of the channel. WAP-1 shuttle car, operated by radio remote control can transport pallets along the guiding rails.
● Picking: Shuttle transports pallets out from the deepest part of the channel to the front for the forklift to pick.
● Shuttle: Shuttles can be placed in different channels by forklifts, and multiple channels can share one shuttle. The quantity of shuttles is determined by factors such as channel depth, the total amount of goods, batch shipment, stock-in, and stock-out frequency, etc.
Contact us to request a quote on a Radio Shuttle System.
The radio shuttle racking system is a new generation of high-density storage racking system which max your storage utilization and working efficiency. The warehouse radio shuttle rack system is a high-density storage system composed of racking, radio shuttle, and forklift. The radio shuttle running on the special rail and can be increased or decreased to raise and lower the pallet cargo, and return it to the position. The shuttle adopts a radio remote control and equipped with a battery to provide power, and running forward and backward with four wheels. The radio shuttle racking system is of a high-density storage rack system with high investment cost. It is suitable for the storage of large quantities and single species of goods for FIFO or FILO. But there is a special requirement for the bottom surface of the pallet. The space utilization rate of the warehouse radio shuttle rack system can reach 80%.
We are China professional pallet runner manufacturers. OEM and ODM are available. We can make an order with our best service. Welcome your kind inquiry.
Massive Storage Radio Shuttle Racking Detail Intruduction:
|Model||Radio Shuttle Rack|
|Pallet Size||A) W1200*D1000mm||B)W1200*D1200mm||C) W1200*D1100mm||D) W1200*D800mm|
|Materials Optional||A) Quality Steel Q235A used for normal temperature storage situation|
|B) Quality Steel Q235B used for cold storage room|
|C) Environmental protection powder for surface treatment--powder coating|
|Craft-work||A) hole-punching||B) cold rolling||C) welding||D) powder coating|
|Structure||A) bolted structure||B) welded structure|
|Color||A) as to our standard model||B) according to customer's requests|
|Pack model||A) standard export packing||B) according to customer's requests|
|Package material||A) transparent and dust-proof poly-sheet|
|B) hard carton paper|
|C) long and thin plywood bar|
|D) plywood pallet; steel and plastic straps|
|E) air bag used when loading container|
|MOQ||5-10 sets; the model is subject to your requirements|
|Payment||A) T/T||B) LC||C) Paypal or Western Union|
|Warranty||A) one year against manufacturing defect|
|B) 8-10 years of life time, offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred|
|Quantity||A) 20' container||B) 40' container||C) a sample order|
|Delivery time||In 15 days||In 20 days||In 7 days|
|Note||All racks can be customized|
1 Compared with drive in rack, it's high safety for forklift no need to enter the racking, which reduce shelf collision risk;
2 greatly improvedwarehouse cargo access efficiency ;
3 High warehouse utilization rate & work efficiency, greatly reduce job waiting time;
4 Different types of products can be levered flexible access;
5 More stable and safety on structure compared with drive in or drive through rack;
6 First in first out or first in last out can be realized;
7 can be automatically sorted and inventory;
8 Radio shuttle works at same time with forklift,which greatly improve shelf access efficiency
Infomatiion you need provide us:
The basic essential factor for designing of heavy duty pallet racking and warehouse:
First, cargo and pallet:
1. Cargo weight (including pallet or steel box pallet).
2. the size of pallet and cargo.
3. the direction as the fork lifter enters the pallet to deposit and withdrawal cargo.
Second, forks lifter:
* model or technical parameter of Forklift.
* biggest height of lift and the shortest distance for the channel to be used of forklift.
1. the plane size of warehouse.
2. the only high can be used of warehouse.
3. the direction and the request as cargo enter the storehouse.
We ensure the most productive warehouse pallet rack solution is provided whether working from your plans or developing a cost-effective layout that is just right for your needs. You are assured of the best designed, most efficient and safest racking.
We also supply accessories like collumn guard, barrier, decking panel, adjustable base plate, wire mesh plate, truck rail etc, and other material handling equipment for warehouse storage.