In Distance Control Radio Shuttle Racking, a battery-powered, radio-controlled shuttle is used to deposit and retrieve pallets. These shuttles run on specially designed rails and the pallets are stored one behind another giving very dense storage without the forklifts entering the aisles. In addition to offering a similar capacity to push back and drive in systems in terms of cubic storage, Distance Control Radio Shuttle Racking is a much more viable solution for deep storage that takes advantage of the high ceilings of modern industrial and warehousing units.
Best Suited for
● Very Dense Storage
● Large Batches & Small SKUs
Push back pallet live encounters problems with pushing at height and drive in systems past a certain number of rails in the height very quickly encounter selectivity problems. First in first out pallet live requires a very consistent placement of pallets to avoid ‘crabbing’ which becomes harder to achieve the higher up you go. The Distance Control Radio Shuttle Racking solves these problems by allowing pallets to be placed at the height at the front of the rack without straining the mast or pushing. A pallet can be placed onto the shuttle at the front of the rack and be reliably transported further into the rail without the risk of crabbing or catching.
● Highly optimized storage for bulk storage and retrieval applications
● Provides reasonable stock rotation
● Excellent for bulk storage applications like in cold storage, food & beverages, etc.
● Suitable for First In Last Out applications
● Improved storage density. Up to 80% of warehouse space can be used.
● Time saving and safe. Forklifts just take the pallets at the front of the racking. No need to enter into aisles.
● The shutter racking structure is much steadier than drive-in racking.
● First in First out, First in Last out can happen at the same time.
● It permits the storage of different reference numbers per module.
● Less damage to the racking units as the forklift does not enter the racking unit.
● Compatible with different pallet sizes.
● Ideal for large quantities with less variety. such as tobacco, chemical, beverages, foods, etc.. especially ideal for storage in freezer and cold warehouse.
The radio shuttle racking system is a new generation of high-density storage racking system which max your storage utilization and working efficiency. The warehouse radio shuttle rack system is a high-density storage system composed of racking, radio shuttle, and forklift. The radio shuttle running on the special rail and can be increased or decreased to raise and lower the pallet cargo, and return it to the position. The shuttle adopts a radio remote control and equipped with a battery to provide power, and running forward and backward with four wheels. The radio shuttle racking system is of a high-density storage rack system with high investment cost. It is suitable for the storage of large quantities and single species of goods for FIFO or FILO. But there is a special requirement for the bottom surface of the pallet. The space utilization rate of the warehouse radio shuttle rack system can reach 80%.
We are China professional pallet runner manufacturers. OEM and ODM are available. We can make an order with our best service. Welcome your kind inquiry.
|Model||Radio Shuttle Rack|
|Pallet Size||A) W1200*D1000mm||B)W1200*D1200mm||C) W1200*D1100mm||D) W1200*D800mm|
|Materials Optional||A) Quality Steel Q235A used for normal temperature storage situation|
|B) Quality Steel Q235B used for cold storage room|
|C) Environmental protection powder for surface treatment--powder coating|
|Craft-work||A) hole-punching||B) cold rolling||C) welding||D) powder coating|
|Structure||A) bolted structure||B) welded structure|
|Color||A) as to our standard model||B) according to customer's requests|
|Pack model||A) standard export packing||B) according to customer's requests|
|Package material||A) transparent and dust-proof poly-sheet|
|B) hard carton paper|
|C) long and thin plywood bar|
|D) plywood pallet; steel and plastic straps|
|E) air bag used when loading container|
|MOQ||5-10 sets; the model is subject to your requirements|
|Payment||A) T/T||B) LC||C) Paypal or Western Union|
|Warranty||A) one year against manufacturing defect|
|B) 8-10 years of life time, offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred|
|Quantity||A) 20' container||B) 40' container||C) a sample order|
|Delivery time||In 15 days||In 20 days||In 7 days|
|Note||All racks can be customized|
1 Compared with drive in rack, it's high safety for forklift no need to enter the racking, which reduce shelf collision risk;
2 greatly improvedwarehouse cargo access efficiency ;
3 High warehouse utilization rate & work efficiency, greatly reduce job waiting time;
4 Different types of products can be levered flexible access;
5 More stable and safety on structure compared with drive in or drive through rack;
6 First in first out or first in last out can be realized;
7 can be automatically sorted and inventory;
8 Radio shuttle works at same time with forklift,which greatly improve shelf access efficiency
Infomatiion you need provide us:
The basic essential factor for designing of heavy duty pallet racking and warehouse:
First, cargo and pallet:
1. Cargo weight (including pallet or steel box pallet).
2. the size of pallet and cargo.
3. the direction as the fork lifter enters the pallet to deposit and withdrawal cargo.
Second, forks lifter:
* model or technical parameter of Forklift.
* biggest height of lift and the shortest distance for the channel to be used of forklift.
1. the plane size of warehouse.
2. the only high can be used of warehouse.
3. the direction and the request as cargo enter the storehouse.
We ensure the most productive warehouse pallet rack solution is provided whether working from your plans or developing a cost-effective layout that is just right for your needs. You are assured of the best designed, most efficient and safest racking.
We also supply accessories like collumn guard, barrier, decking panel, adjustable base plate, wire mesh plate, truck rail etc, and other material handling equipment for warehouse storage.